The Universal Drawer Slide Jig is the ultimate aid for installing drawer slides of almost any type. It takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides. This easy-to-use jig holds the slides in position as you drilling mounting holes in the cabinet, and it supports the drawer boxes while mounting slides to the drawer.
Press the jig against the face of your cabinet and your slide is positioned perfectly level, with the proper setback. The drawer slide jig simplifies the drawer installation by aligning slides in the cabinet and on the drawer. Built-in tabs make the jig easy to align to support the slide inside the cabinet and to support the drawers as you attaching the slides to them.
The drawer slide jig takes the guesswork out of the process by indexing with the cabinet frame (or side on frameless cabinets) for perfect alignment.
The drawer slide jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals.
- Install drawer slides the fast, easy way for drawers that fit perfectly every time and slide smoothly, easily aligns cabinet drawer boxes to the drawer slides.
- Accurate slide positioning with built-in indexing tabs, flat surface allows for clamping. Built-in magnets keep drawer slide in place.
- Repeatable results without measuring and marking. Whether you’re installing one drawer or dozens, the drawer slide jig provides fast, consistent results.
- The Universal Drawer Slide Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. All you need are the slides you’ll use, a clamp, and the drawer slide jig and you’re set to install drawer just like the pros. Reversible to mount slides to the cabinet and drawer box.
- For face frame and frameless cabinets. Works for epoxy (roller) slides and side-mounted ball bearing slides.
- Material: ABS
- Color: dark green
- Jig total length: 317mm / 12.5in
- Jig weight: 312g / 11.0ounce
- Support rod length: 380mm / 15.0in